If you are someone who:
Is looking to get in shape;
Is bored with your gym routine;
Thinks you don’t have time to exercise;
Is uncertain of how to get your desired results from a typical gym setting;
Is looking to get faster or stronger in your sport; OR
Is no longer seeing results with your current training
…………………then CrossFit UCS is for YOU!
There are several CrossFit affiliates and athletic training facilities in the area, but all vary greatly from the coach, to the culture, to the gym equipment and even class offerings. We believe we are your best choice for developing functional fitness and strength for the following reasons:
- CrossFit UCS offers seven of the most experienced coaching staff in the area, many holding multiple certifications.
- Class schedule does not change/is not cancelled due to a primary job of a coach.
- We’re competitive in cost while offering the most functional equipment and largest facility in the area!
- CrossFit UCS is excited to partner with local charities to help our community, using the talents we have been blessed with!
- We provide a challenging yet positive atmosphere and training environment – we believe its the best community of people in the area!
- Every workout is different - you will not get bored!
- Our workouts are rarely more than 45 minutes long and can fit into even the busiest schedules.
- CrossFit is FUN! Our coaches and participants are welcoming, supportive, and committed to creating an environment where everyone can succeed. We encourage the “group dynamic” where friendly competition and camaraderie combine to elicit extra effort, intensity and accountability.
- We counsel nutrition and recovery and support your personal goals.
CrossFit Classes are designed to produce elite results by effectively combining weight lifting (both Olympic and power), gymnastics (body weight exercises such as push-ups) and cardiovascular (such as running) routines. It is fast becoming the fitness program of choice for many firefighters, military personnel of all branches (especially Navy SEALs), athletes of all kinds, and everyday people who are looking to achieve their own highest levels of fitness. Training sessions are high intensity by design and will focus on proper execution of all movements; however, the workouts are completely scalable, which means a new participant and a CrossFit veteran can complete the same workout with changes in load and intensity. CrossFit workouts will deliver phenomenal fitness in and of themselves or as a compliment to your sport-specific training regime.